NEW GARMIN Electronic Flight Instrument GI 275
Replace analog gauges with electronic displays
Adaptable to a full range of instrument formats and functions, the GI 275 electronic display lets you keep the classic look of your panel while upgrading with modern, reliable glass touchscreen display technology.
- Out with the old, in with the new. It flush mounts in a standard 3-1/8" round cutout.
- From piston singles to jets, it's STC'd for more than one thousand make/model aircraft.
- How do you see it? Attitude, altitude, airspeed, CDI, HSI, MFD or EIS
- It's available with precise digital ADAHRS and interface to drive select autopilots.
- Connect your cockpit with built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Know you'll get home with up to 60 minutes of optional backup battery power.